marroon on marroon on marroon |

Sunday 22 February 2015


(click read more to 'shop the look' and a general chit chat)


Heyyy
Sorry for the big gap between posts, the past two weeks have been hectic!

So I don't really know where to start filling you in on my two weeks..

I've had two job interviews since then,
 so fingers crossed that within the next week I can find out that I will soon be able to
 afford my forever growing clothing wishlist!

One was for Whetherspoons, but I've never had bar experience so I'm bit unsure I'd get called back for that..
I had a two hour trial shift and got thrown straight into the deep end!
And the other.. an ice-cream parlour..
So fingers crossed for all that..

I had a lovely and quite busy Valentines weekend (hence no upload sorry..)
I was truly spoilt and taken away to a gorgeous Georgian Manor house for the night,
in the middle of no-where and by far the furthest I've ever set in the North!

We had a lovely meal and walk around the ground
 and generally a lovely night away from Uni accommodation,
On the way up and back down we stopped at a few villages for some strolls
(I just love to nosey past peoples houses and towns) 
and through this beautiful secret gardens place too..

Uni has also been a little hectic with tests and labs etc..
Find out what I got from last Semesters examinations too tomorrow, eek!

But other that that I'm just going out with my friends and (sounds so corny) but loving lifeeee

Hope you're all doing fab 
x

| Shop The Look |









29 comments:

  1. good luck on your job interviews! lovely outfit as always! <3

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO in love with your boots!! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit. Good luck with the jobs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this gorgeous kimono, never thought to layer it over a shirt, good shout girl!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. amaaaazing! love this and wow the shoes!

    rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. That kimono is lyf

    thebadgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boho babe - love the hat with this outfit and good luck lovely! xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a nice outfit, everything is so cool but what caught my eyes are the boots, they're so amazing with the square toe, where did you get those ? :)

    http://i-think-its-today.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, amazing outfit! you look absolutely gorgeous ♥
    And good luck on your interviews!

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow~~ Amaing boots. They are so beautiful in the color and the style,

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cool look! You really got the seventies vibe down pat zaful. as usual, you look lovely and wonderful :)) clothing amazon coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely love your blog!! The photos are lovely! millie-loves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely outfit Charmaine! The beanie is so cute and pulls the whole outfit together!

    Check out my post on how to style bell bottoms here! Summer Inspo

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the kimono <3

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the kimono! good luck with your interviews and exams! - x

    Lavinya Royes - Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that clothes, the colour is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  19. good luck on your job interviews! lovely outfit as always!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the article, its really very useful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the fab messages! x